- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED - American Red Cross
May 25, 2019
8:00 am - 9:30 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
This American Red Cross CPR and First Aid class meets OSHA workplace requirements and teaches:
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking
- Basic First Aid including burns; cuts; head, neck and back injuries and more
Certification: 2 year American Red Cross certificate
Class Fee: $69
Optional: $20 – CPR Mask set
6201 E. Willow Street, Long Beach, California, 90815
Long Beach Training Site
St. Gregory’s Church
Address: 6201 E. Willow Street, Long Beach, CA 90815
Classroom: Follow the Red Cross Training signs that direct you to the classroom.
Parking: Please park in the parking lot located behind the building.