- Adult CPR/AED - American Red Cross
June 1, 2019
8:30 am - 9:15 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- For new students or those who need to renew their certification
- Ideal course for Workplace Responders and Employees, Fitness Trainers and the General Public
||This American Red Cross CPR class teaches:
- Adult CPR
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking
- 45 min class time + 1 hr online = 1 hr 45 min total
- 2 year American Red Cross certificate issued at the end of class
6201 E. Willow Street, Long Beach, California, 90815
Long Beach Training Site
St. Gregory’s Church
Address: 6201 E. Willow Street, Long Beach, CA 90815
Classroom: Follow the Red Cross Training signs that direct you to the classroom.
Parking: Please park in the parking lot located behind the building.