Adult CPR & AED – Online Course
Prior to the in-class date, all participants must complete an online course thru the Red Cross Learning Center for $19. To enroll and complete the online course click on each step below and follow the instructions in the order they are listed.
1. Create an account for the Red Cross Learning Center
- Create an account at: http://classes.redcross.org
- Click the “New User” link to set up your account.
- Log in to your account.
If you already have an Red Cross account, enter your username and password to log-in. If you cannot remember your username and password, contact the Red Cross Training Support Center at 1-800-RED-CROSS.
2. Add the online course to your account
Click on the link below that is next to the class date you are registered for; if the link does not open please copy and paste the URL in your web browser.
|Class Date||Online Course Link||Offering ID#|
|May 19, 2016||https://classes.redcross.org/R/class000000005753995/05264LTPSAFESWIM||04270318|
|May 21, 2016||https://classes.redcross.org/R/class000000005754028/05264LTPSAFESWIM||
|May 23, 2016||https://classes.redcross.org/R/class000000005755175/05264LTPSAFESWIM||04271511|
|May 26, 2016||https://classes.redcross.org/R/class000000005755189/05264LTPSAFESWIM||04271525|
- Click “Confirm” on the Create Order Page.
- Select Credit Card as the method of payment.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Click “Place Order” at the bottom of the page.
3. Complete the online course
- To Launch the online course, click “Go To My Enrollments” button, and then click the “Launch” link next to the appropriate course.
- Complete ALL online course lessons.
- Print the progress report from the “Main Menu” page of the online course to verify completion of all the online lessons and bring it to the class.
Have questions or need help? Contact us at 714-602-9796.