Print Your Certificate
American Red Cross CertificatesDigital certificates can be viewed, printed or shared online and can be accessed anytime through your Red Cross Account. Each certificate includes a unique ID and a QR code which meets employment requirements and allows employers to easily confirm your certificate is valid. There is no need to carry your printed certificate around anymore.
To Access Your Certificate:
- You should receive an email from the Red Cross after your class, with a link to your digital certificate.
- If you do not receive this email, please check your Spam or Junk folders.
- If you are unable to locate your certificate email visit https://www.redcross.org/take-a-class/digital-certificate
- Enter your email address (make sure it is the same email that you register for the class with).
- Click Find and you will be directed to your digital certificate.
- From here you can print, download and share as needed.
Please note that certificates are available online within 72 hours of class completion. Certificate records are kept for 3 years.Should you require the link to your digital certificate or a printed certificate sent from the American Red Cross, contact us at 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) and select the prompts for Health and Safety Training.
American Heart Association eCardsCongratulations on completing your AHA course. One last step will make it official—claiming your eCard. As a reminder, only you can claim your eCard at this time; it cannot be claimed by someone on your behalf.
To Access Your eCard:
- You will receive an email from eCards@heart.org with a link inviting you to claim your eCard online. If you do not receive this email, please check your Spam or Junk folders prior to alerting your Training Center or Instructor.
- The link within the email will direct you to the Student Profile webpage, which will be prepopulated with your first name, last name, email address, eCard code, AHA Instructor name, and Training Center information. Adding your phone number is optional.
- Once you have confirmed that your information is accurate, you will set up a security question and answer to access your eCard(s) in the future.
- After setting up your security question and answer, accept the terms and conditions of the site and click “Submit.”
- You will be directed to fill out a brief survey about the AHA course you just completed. Your answers to these questions will help improve the quality of future AHA trainings.
- After you complete the survey, your eCard will be displayed. You will have 3 options to view or print it:
- Save as PDF: Upon choosing your preferred size to view, you can save your eCard to your computer for future use.
- QR Code: For students with a QR code reader, you can access your eCard on a mobile device as needed.
- Printing: Your eCard can be viewed as a PDF and can be printed either wallet size (2.5” x 3.5”) to be cut out or full size (8.5” x 11”) for easy filing.
Please note that if you do not claim your eCard, you will not be able to show proof of course completion to your employer. If your employer requires proof of completion, you can email them a copy from the eCard landing page.
After you have accessed your eCard, you will receive an email from the AHA confirming that your eCard has been claimed. You should save this confirmation email for your records.
You can view your eCard online through the AHA’s website, www.heart.org/cpr/mycards, at any time. Simply enter your first and last name and email address, or the eCard code found on your eCard.
Your employer can verify your eCard at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards to confirm issuance by a valid Training Center and Instructor aligned with that Training Center. Employers are only able to verify your card if you have completed steps the steps above.