Print Your Certificate
American Red Cross CertificatesDigital certificates can be viewed, printed or shared online and can be accessed anytime through your Red Cross Account. Each certificate includes a unique ID and a QR code which meets employment requirements and allows employers to easily confirm your certificate is valid. There is no need to carry your printed certificate around anymore.
To Access Your Certificate Online:
- Visit redcross.org/getcertificate
- Enter your email address (make sure it is the same email that you register for the class with).
- Click Find and you will be directed to your digital certificate.
- From here you can print, download and share as needed.
Please note that certificates are available online within 72 hours of class completion. Certificate records are kept for 3 years.Should you require the link to your digital certificate or a printed certificate sent from the American Red Cross, contact us at 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) and select the prompts for Health and Safety Training.
American Heart Association eCardsCongratulations on completing your AHA course. One last step will make it official—claiming your eCard. As a reminder, only you can claim your eCard at this time; it cannot be claimed by someone on your behalf.
To Access Your eCard Online:
- Visit heart.org/cpr/mycards
- Enter your first and last name and email address
Your employer can verify your eCard at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards to confirm issuance by a valid Training Center and Instructor aligned with that Training Center. Employers are only able to verify your card if you have completed steps the steps above.