The health and safety of our students and instructors is of utmost importance. We are following American Heart Association and Red Cross class safety guidelines, as well as guidance from the CDC, state and local health officials.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONSWe are taking extra safety precautions to ensure the safety of our students and instructors:
- More Blended Learning class options to limit in-class sessions to one hour
- Smaller class sizes to maintain safe distancing of at least 6 feet between students
- Face masks are required to be worn in our facilities at all times
- Non-latex gloves will be provided to students and must be worn during class
- Strict sanitizing of all equipment and classroom surfaces
- No shared equipment among students
- No student-to-student skill practice
PLEASE RESCHEDULE IF YOU ARE SICK
For your safety, as well as the safety of other students and our instructors, please DO NOT attend class if you are not feeling well. We will be happy to reschedule you to another class at no additional fee.
If you need assistance, please call or text 800-916-1213 and a member of our staff will respond as soon as possible.