CPR and First Aid Certification for Family & Friends
Learn the skills that could save a life! CPR and First Aid Certification is perfect for Family and Friends, Parent Groups, Youth Groups, Baby Sitters and basically everyone.
Know the Facts
- Cardiac arrests are more common than you think, and they can happen to anyone at any time.
- Nearly 383,000 out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrests occur annually, and 88 percent of cardiac arrests occur at home.
- Many victims appear healthy with no known heart disease or other risk factors.
- Effective CPR provided immediately after sudden cardiac arrest can double or triple a victim’s chance of survival, but only 32 percent of cardiac arrest victims get CPR from a bystander.
TRAIN . PREPARE . RESPOND
With proper CPR and First Aid Certification you will learn how to recognize and respond to emergencies
- Breathing and cardiac emergencies for adults, children and infants
- Conscious and unconscious choking for all ages
- Heat and cold emergencies
- Sudden illnesses and poisonings
- First aid for everything from cuts and scrapes to muscle, bone and joint injuries
CPR & First Aid Certification Course
CPR and First Aid Certification is for anyone who wants to learn to save a life including: Parents, Grandparents, Babysitters and Nanny’s, Friends and Family members
CPR and First Aid Certification course teaches individuals how to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in adults, infants and children and common first aid emergencies, including burns; cuts; head, neck and back injuries and more. Learn More
3 to 4 hours
2 year certificate issued at the end of class
Class Minimum 8-10 people $40 per person | 11-19 people $38 per person | 20-29 people $36 per person | 30 or more, call for quote
Bloodborne Pathogens $5 extra per person
To schedule group CPR and First Aid Certification, please contact us at 714-791-1164.